Phew, we made it to Friday!
I’ve always loved reading other people’s posts linking to different things they are loving, reading, cooking, etc. and so I decided to make it a regular part of the blog as well. So without further ado:
- Worried about climate change? Little things can make a difference! Zanna Van Dijk, a fitness blogger from the UK, collaborated with Ryan Andrews on an article about what to eat to support the climate.
- This article about a life threatening condition caused by intense workouts was scary. Just a reminder to ease into the intensity of your workouts, no matter how much that spin instructor tells you to push it!
- I finished this book on Tuesday and I just loved it. If you are interested in WWII historical fiction, also check out this one, this one, and this one. Any other suggestions?
- Last night I made Melissa Clark’s Spicy Pork Shoulder in my Instant Pot for dinner and it was delicious. I had purchased an Instant Pot a few months ago but I hadn’t gotten around to using it until last night, and it was a game changer. Something that would have taken all day in the Crock Pot took an hour and a half in the Instant Pot. It definitely convinced me to use it more often — and to pre-order Melissa Clark’s new book dedicated to pressure cooker recipes (!!!)
- Normally I stay away from distressed jeans, but I tried these on at Nordstrom Rack and they fit like a glove. New favorite jeans for sure.
- My favorite scarf is on sale at Lululemon! I use this constantly. You can wear it a million different ways. Or you can use it as a blanket or a pillow when you travel, which is probably my favorite thing about it. It’s also so snuggly and soft!
Hope it’s a good weekend!